Fee Structure – Up to January 1st 2021
- The fee for investigations and procedures for self-pay patients may vary according to the hospital – please contact us. This will be made available before any procedure is undertaken.
- There will be additional costs for any scans, X-Rays, procedures, tests (including laboratory tests) and operations, that may be recommended, beyond the consultation fees.
- There is no guarantee that any particular investigation or treatment would necessarily be suitable for you – this depends on the opinion of your Clinician.
Out Patient Appointments with Consultant Urological Surgeon
- The maximum fee for direct clinic appointments in one of our two locations, is £200 for a new patient (or ‘first’) appointment and £125 per follow up appointment.
- The fees for surgical procedures include: The Surgeons Fee; The Hospital Fee; and The Anaesthetists Fee (If the services of a Consultant Anaesthetist are required).
- The Maximum ‘Surgeons Fee’, valid until April 1st 2019, will be published shortly for:
- Ureteroscopic Lasering/Extraction of Stone in Ureter or Kidney
- Diagnostic Ureteroscopy
- Trans Urethral Resection of Prostate
- Trans Urethral Resection of Bladder Tumour
- Cystoscopy (Local anaesthetic)
- Cystoscopy +/- Biopsy +/- Diathermy (General anaesthetic)
- Cystoscopy and Insertion of Suprapubic Catheter