For Coronavirus guidance, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus *
- We can only undertake remote telephone consultations to numbers in the UK.
- New referrals are not currently being accepted.
- From August 1st 2020, all telephone calls will be chargeable at £50 by RK Health Ltd. for self-funding patients . There may be additional charges for telephone calls based on the Clinic/Hospital organising the appointment.
Mr Richard Khafagy was appointed as a Consultant Urological Surgeon in 2011 after obtaining the FRCS (Urol) in 2010. He graduated from the University of Manchester in 1998. Initially training in the North West of England, he was subsequently appointed as a Specialist Registrar in Yorkshire. From 2005 to 2011, his training included General Urology and Renal (Kidney) Stone Surgery.
Information for GP’s & Other Healthcare Professionals
Conditions treated / investigated, prior to the Pandemic, included:
- Renal (Kidney) Stones
- Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
- Renal & Bladder Stones
- Recurrent U.T.I.’s
- Raised P.S.A.
Procedures Undertaken include:
- Ureteroscopy +- Laser Lithotripsy
- Hydrocele repair
- Bladder Stone Surgery