It is important to understand the terms of engagement between RK Health Ltd and yourself. This includes an understanding of fees, types of communications and what you might expect from your appointment. Please contact us if you need any details or clarification on this.
- The terms ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ refer to Mr Khafagy and/or ‘RK Health’ Ltd. The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ or ‘Yourself’ refers to the patient / client.
Telephone Calls / Email / Social Media
- Some patients can request telephone calls either for a follow up consultation or for additional advice – this depends on your Clinician. Calls are received from or made to United Kingdom telephone numbers only and are charged at £10 irrespective of outgoing or incoming calls, but we may decide to waive this fee.
- Telephone calls to/from our Secretary or Business Manager are free of charge.
- We do not send clinical documents via email, nor do we offer medical advice via email or social media.
Clinic Consultations – For Self Pay patients
- The maximum fee for appointments is £175 for a new patient (or ‘first’) appointment and £125 per follow up appointment.
- The fee for investigations and procedures for self-pay patients may vary according to the hospital – please contact us. This will be made available before any procedure is undertaken.
- There will be additional costs for any scans, X-Rays, procedures, tests (including laboratory tests) and operations, that may be recommended, beyond the consultation fees.
- There is no guarantee that any particular investigation or treatment would necessarily be suitable for you – this depends on the opinion of your Clinician.
- Telephone Calls to/from your Clinician – £10 (We may decide to waive this)
Clinic Consultations – For Insured patients
- Please check with your Insurance company to ensure that costs that would normally be incurred by self pay patients (see above) will be covered, before you attend your appointment.
Postal Details (For Invoice Payments)
- The Private Patients Unit, Scarborough Hospital, YO12 6QL
- The Nuffield Hospital, York, YO31 8TA
- We will collect and store securely the data we need tin order to communicate with your GP and to provide good medical care.
- We will write to your GP after consultations and treatments. You will automatically be sent a copy of these correspondences to your General Practitioner – if you do not want to receive these copies, please contact us.
- Should you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, a cancellation fee £25 may be charged.
- Cancelling your procedure within this time may also result in a cancellation fee that will not exceed 10% of the total fee which would be charged to you.
Website Terms and Cookies Policy for rk-health.org
- By accessing any part of the website, you agreed and accept this policy in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the website immediately.
- RK Health Ltd may revise this policy at any time. You should check the website periodically to review the then current policy, because it is binding on you.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom. RK Health Ltd makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The material on this website is not designed to offer any medical advice, without any exceptions of any kind. RK Health Ltd provides this website on the basis that RK Health Ltd excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, any conditions implied by law) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website. RK Health Ltd has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. RK Health Ltd is not responsible for any loss or harm that arises from accessing sites linked to this site.
- RK Health Ltd and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of RK Health Ltd, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract orotherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website. This includes any websites linked to the RK Health Ltd website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access tom, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
- This policy is governed by English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.