It is important to understand the terms of engagement between RK Health Ltd and yourself. This includes an understanding of data handling, data sharing, data storage, data erasure and types of communications and what you might expect from your appointment. Please contact us if you need any details or clarification on this.
- The terms ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ refer to Mr Khafagy and/or ‘RK Health’ Ltd. The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ or ‘Yourself’ refers to the patient / client.
Information we hold about you
- During the course of providing private Urological Surgical services, we need to hold some information about you. This includes:
- Your Name
- Your address
- Your date of birth
- Relevant Medical symptoms, history, clinical examination findings, diagnoses
- This data may have originated from yourself, your existing medical records or your referring practitioner.
- We operate mapping of information to show how this data flows.
- We ask for specific consent is given by you for data handling when you are referred to Mr Khafagy.
- Patients who attend clinic or have procedures/tests/operations at Private Hospitals may either have their records managed/stored by that hospital; or by case notes generated by RK Health ltd.
- By attending for appointments, we assume that you give us ongoing consent for us to obtain/manage/store your data.
- You can request in writing to access a copy of the written records / personal data that we hold about you.
- You can write to use to update us on personal data that we hold to ensure that it remains accurate and up to date.
- You can contact us to restrict the processing of their personal data.
- You can contact us to request us to securely dispose of personal data that is no longer required. We aim to dispose securely of any records that we hold at 5 years after your last appointment with us. We reserve the right to retain your note for longer if we choose. The clinic/hospital that you have been seen in may choose to hold your records for a different time period.
Who we communicate with
- Following consultations or procedures, RK Health will communicate in writing with:
- Your GP
- Your Insurance Company
- Other Hospital Specialists after agreement with yourself